Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Cartão de crédito cobrado, mas conta VF não creditada

christiaan
Contribuinte Junior
Contribuinte Junior

Olá hello, meu cartão de crédito foi cobrado, mas houve algum problema com a transação e o dinheiro nunca foi creditado em minha conta da Vodafone.

9 RESPOSTAS 9

Prag_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Olá @christiaan,

Os carregamentos podem demorar até 24h a serem processados.
Caso este não se verifique, será necessário enviar um comprovativo, onde conste a data+hora, montante e número carregado.
Este comprovativo poderá ser solicitado no seu banco e depois poderá contactar um dos moderados via mensagem privada.

Obrigado

Prag_Vodafone

Eu te enviei PM

christiaan
Contribuinte Junior
Contribuinte Junior

Olá @Prag_Vodafone I've had no luck talking to your technical team apoiocliente @ vodafone.pt

It's now been 5 months since I reported the problem and I am still waiting to be refunded the money that was taken from my bank account and not credited to my Vodafone account.

The last message I received was from João Sargo on 26 Jan 2021. They've stopped responding to my messages.

Re:  Vodafone \ #3147698 [#3157394]

Following your email, we inform you that the situation reported is still under analysis.
We thank you for your understanding and ask you to wait for contact.
With best regards,

João Sargo

The future is exciting.
Ready?

No, the future is not very exciting. 

I also receive this message earlier, on 19 January:

We forwarded the situation exposed for analysis by the responsible department, with reference number  2-1SE2VL0D

Hello christiann

In order to verify the situation, we will need you to send us a private message with the following data:

- Number

- Initial Pin

- Full name of the holder

- Full address of the holder

- proof of payment

Thank You

Brunof_Vodafone

@BrunoF_Vodafone  I've already done all that. The problem is it's been 5 months, the issue is not resolved and nobody has contacted since 26 Janeiro. I'm still owed €45.

Please refer to case number 3147698 (or 3157394)

Or refer to reference number 2-1SE2VL0D, which is the reference number what José Ramos of Serviço de Apoio a Clientes gave me on 26 Janeiro.

In order to be able to help through the Forum, we will need you to send us the data indicated in our previous post.

Thank You

BrunoF_Vodafone

@BrunoF_Vodafone I already sent everything via your email form on 14 Janeiro.

And I've already discussed the missing €45 with Serviço de Apoio a Clientes via email. The last I heard from them was 26 Janeiro, telling me that the "situation was still under analysis".

I've since sent follow up emails on 15 Fevereiro, 22 Fevereiro, 4 Março and 28 Março without any response.

I would just like you to find out why they haven't contacted me since 26 Janeiro? And why they haven't refunded me.

Anónimo
Não aplicável

Hi @cristão,

We understand the situation, however it is necessary to validate the Customer data, according to the RGPD.

Thanks,

Jorge_Vodafone

christiaan
Contribuinte Junior
Contribuinte Junior

@Anónimo why are you unable to validate the customer data that I have already sent you?