Criação

Resposta

Solução

Termination of contract because of service unavailabilty

sannn
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had a contract with Vodafone in Lisbon and then I moved to Porto on 22 April 2021. I had requested for change of address to Vodafone and they sent the technician for the installation of service in my new location in Porto. The technician didn’t install the service and told that they need Police authorisation to install it and they left the house. During this pandemic, they were 3 technicians unnecessarily in my house due to their mistake in Vodafone system. I was without internet in my house and I was unable to work, I tried using my mobile data and it didn’t help me, I tried contacting Vodafone for help and they were very careless and unable to answer my questions, I tried reaching their supervisor but couldn’t connect with them. I went to store for help and it was the same over there, as a solution they handover me 2 mobile cards to install it on my personal phone to use it as Hotspot (which I have already tried), I told the supervisor that it will not help me to work as it is slow speed, she knew about it but still didn’t give me mobile internet device to rent the customer but wanted to sell the device to me. I didn’t accept it and told them as Vodafone is unable to put the service in my house, please terminate my contract. The supervisor gave me the red book and told to write and told it’s the termination of contract, she tried to fool me. Atlast with lots of arguments with helpless situation, I had to go with those two SIM cards. Again I contacted the Vodafone helpline and requested for help and asked to connect with the supervisor, no one came to talk with me. Then on Friday 23 April 2021 I got call from the supervisor and I requested for a solution for me, he didn’t had any answer and told that he will contact me on Saturday 24 April 2021 with the answer and if he doesn’t have answers, he agreed that I can go with the termination of contract. He didn’t call me on Saturday, also not on Monday, Tuesday 27 April 2021. They didn’t even tried to contact me to know my situation, I was left in a helpless situation and I contacted another Internet service provider, who came and quickly installed the services without any excuses and without any police authorisation, which was mentioned by Vodafone. As Vodafone, couldn’t provide me the services and didn’t respond me and give an solution for me to work well, I decided to go another provider and asked for the termination of the contract. Now they want to charge me for terminating the contract, this is very unfair for me and I might have lost my job because of this issue, Vodafone would not take responsibility, They didn’t care about the customer. I request for justice for my case and I have gone through painful and traumatic process because of Vodafone. I request for help please.

6 RESPOSTAS 6

Rodolf_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Hello @sann,

We understand and regret your dissatisfaction. It is not at all the image that Vodafone intends to show its Customers and is not part of the conduct of this company, where we are guided by high quality standards, both in the provision of services and in the support provided.

Every day Vodafone works with the objective of improving the products and services provided. Vodafone assistants receive training in order to provide an excellent service, with the aim of helping the Customer in all their questions.

In order for us to analyze the information available in the system, send us the following data by private message:

- Vodafone Account Number

- Full name of the holder

- Full address

Thank You,

Rodolf_Vodafone

Sorry, I'm new to this platform. How can I send the details? Where is the option to direct message you? Please guide me.

Anónimo
Não aplicável

Hi @sann,

To send a private message, click on one of the moderators (they are the users identified with "name_Vodafone") and choose "Send a private message".

Thanks, 

Jorge_Vodafone

sannn
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

111.PNGAs you can see, there is no send message option. can you provide your email id please?

Hello @sannn,

We ask you to check at the bottom of the page.

Thank You,

Rodolf_Vodafone

Finally, I found it. I have sent all my requested details. I'm hoping for justice from this forum and I get the right solution instead of paying for the mistake I didn't commit.