Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Top up my account from Canada?

Hoser
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

I have a prepaid account and have been using it every six months to keep it alive. Now I wish to add some money,  but I am in Canada and need to know what is the easiest way to do this?

8 RESPOSTAS 8

BrunoF_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Hello Hoser,

While abroad, you can top up via homebanking (if you have a Portuguese bank account) or via My Vodafone by credit card or paypal.

Thank You

BrunoF_Vodafone

I do have a My Vodafone App installed. Previously when I tried to purchase more time on the Portugal Vodafone app it demanded I have a Portugal Bank account or credit card. Is that still a requirement or has it changed to a more universal access?

Anónimo
Não aplicável

To topup via the My Vodafone app, it can be via MbWay, Paypal, entity\reference etc.

Thank you,

Marta_Vodafone

Hoser
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador
I tried topping up using the app on my phone with my credit cards and PayPal. It keeps coming back as error. Also PayPal has made the payment to Vodafone Portugal that shows error but still appears on PayPal as a credit to Vodafone. What do I do now? With Covid 19 I am unable to go to Portugal and I do not wish to lose my Vodafone credits. Who do I contact to make this work and get my top up to work?

@Hoser

Did you manage to make the payment via paypal but the amount did not enter? This situation will have to be verified together with paypal Resolution Center

Thank You

BrunoF_Vodafone

I entered the amount 7.50 euros. It accepted the amounts but when I submitted the payment it said it was not complete because of an error in the system. I tried transferring the amounts using two credit card and my bank account. Same result with all three submissions. Even though it is not accepted, how do I make a top up payment?

Hoser
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador
I just checked My Vodafone account and discovered the three payments via PayPal was uploaded successfully. It appears everything is okay. Thanks for helping and if you have any more tips to give I will be happy to accept them.

Hello @Hoser,

If the money left your paypall account but did not enter your Vodafone account, you should contact the Paypal Resolution Center in order to verify the difficulty.

Thank you,

Rute_Vodafone