Criação

Resposta

Solução

could not install WiFi

year7673
Visitante
Visitante

Dear customer service from Vodafone,

Thank you in advance for your time and patience!

This is Ling Chen, with Vodafone contract number: 3121000** The story began 2 months ago on nineth of September, I went to the customer service store of Vodafone in Vasco Da Gama to started the process to change the service address from Rua Vila Catio LT ***, ****to Praça Dom Luís I 30, apartment ***, The technician guy came 2 hours later than scheduled hour, after checking the situation in the building, he said that Vodafone doesn’t right to use the internet in the local area and telling us to wait for the contact from the central customer service. We did receive the phone call from the customer service later, told us the same reason and have to wait for 2 months for the authorization to use the local network. About 2 weeks after, we asked help from the technician from the condominium, he told that Vodafone already had the access to the local network two months ago, however lack of connection from the nearby fiber from the street to the building inside. He helped to call Vodafone customer service; Vodafone customer service admitted the problem was from an internal issue from Vodafone. How disappointed and frustrated customer could be after waiting for 2 weeks and only find out the problem was another reason than what we were being told from the beginning that was much more complicated. I was told that have to buy a hot spot emitter on my own cost for 49.99, and after the technician from the building helped clarifying the issue, I was able to receive a hot spot after waiting for another 8 hours in total because I had to go to 3 Vodafone stores in total waiting in line, 2 of the stores told they don’t have the free one, what a great service philosophy in such an international company! I do appreciate to be able to return the bought one within 4 days after got the free one from the third store, received a 30GB SIM card for internet access, how generous they are! The story hasn’t end yet, luckily, on the 18th of October I received a call and message regarding the installation of the internet in Praça Dom Luís I 30, apartment *** on 20th of October. I waited whole day, in the end the technician even didn’t show up, wasted my time, without any update from Vodafone side, what a considerable customer service!

I went again to the store of Vodafone on 4th of November, nothing was resolved again! Countless phone calls were made to Vodafone regarding this issue, great number of hours wasted waiting in the physical shop. And the bills, with no surprise, arrived on time in the past two months! You have officially received a loyal customer to tell everyone of my friend of my experience with Vodafone to help them avoid such trap!  BTW, no contact and update until now, and how generous Vodafone is that the customer service would never consent to cancel the unavailable contract for free!

I NEED AN IMMEDIATE EXPLANATION AND APOLOGY FROM VODAFONE AND CANCEL MY CONTRACT FOR FREE!!!

4 RESPOSTAS 4

BrunoF_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Hello @year7673

We regret your dissatisfaction.

So that we can analyze the reason why the installation has not yet been done, send us a private message with the following data:

- Tax number associated with the service
- Full name of the holder
- Full address of the holder.

To send a private message, select one of the moderators (identified with "name_Vodafone") and choose "enviar mensagem privada".

Thank You

Brunof_Vodafone

Dear customer service from Vodafone:

Thanks to the Vodafone team. After waiting for 79 days, I closed the contract at Stone of the Vodafone on November 27 and did not pay a fine.  But on December 2nd I still received the bill for the contract.  What I want to explain is that since I transferred the network on September 9th but failed, I have never used any services of the network again, so I hope to be able to refund all the fees I paid after September 9th. Thank you!

Hello @year7673

Please send us the followig data to analyse: 

- Tax number associated with the service
- Full name of the holder
- Full address of the holder.

To send a private message, select one of the moderators (identified with "name_Vodafone") and choose "enviar mensagem privada".

Thank You

JoãoR_Vodafone

sannn
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

It is the same situation with me and I contacted another provider. Luckily I got the connection, now I want to cancel Vodafone as they were not providing services and no proper customer service. They want to charge me for termination and the mistakes they did is justified stupidly. I really need on this, it very painful and traumatic experience.