Resposta

Solução

Access to Vodafone in roaming

DPankul
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

Hello!

Does anyone help me?

I am in international roaming. Out of Europe.

My SIM card can not register in the network. There are 10 euros charged, all bills are paid. Tarif is Vodafone YOU.

My SIM card can not register in the network. Several days before it was OK. Can you help me. I need to access to my banking service.

Thanks

3 RESPOSTAS 3

Susan_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Hello @DPankul 

We're here to help you.

We're sorry you're having difficulties with registering in the network.

It will be necessary to perform a manual network search on the equipment. To do so, you can follow the instructions in the online manuals, selecting the brand and model of your equipment, then "Conectividade"(Connectivity) and under "Definições de rede e Internet" (Network and Internet settings), click on "Escolha a rede" (Choose the network).

You can translate the page to english if your browser allows you to.

Following the steps, connect to an operator. If you still don't have a network, just do the process again, connecting to another one and so on.

In alternative, you can google "manual network search + the model of your equipment", to learn how to do this operation.

If the difficulties persist, we ask you to send us a private message with your number.

To send a private message, click on one of the moderators (these are the users identified with "name_Vodafone") and choose "Send a private message".

Thank you,

Susan_Vodafone

DPankul
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

Dear Susan and the team

Thank you for your support! My problem has solved.

All the best

Hi @DPankul 

Thanks for the feedback.
Glad to hear that!

Thanks

Prag_Vodafone