Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Vodafone customer Service

FredBucks
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

I made a complaint that though I had bought the 200 mbps package, the Vodafone speed test showed that I was only getting about 40mbps... So my issue was logged then a lady called and since I am not in my house we arrenged for her to call me again the next day between 12:00 and 12:30.

I rush back to the house and since I got no call by 12:30... I thought maybe there was a misunderstanding and she meant 13:00...but again nothing.

After calling their number, going to My Vodafone, searching for an email addres...nothing.

Is this normal from them that they just arrnage times then do not even bother to call?

Have they stopped taking calls on Saturdays?

Or is that Vodafone jsut have poor Customer Service?

Any words of encourgament, advice on how to proceed etc would be appreciated..

Thank you,

1 RESPOSTA 1

Anónimo
Não aplicável

Hello @FredBucks.

Actual transfer speeds may vary depending on several factors, including the configuration of your local network, medium used (WiFi or Ethernet), operating systems, load and performance of equipment, existence of active firewalls or antivirus. The contracted speeds are only guaranteed when the connection is made by cable.

However, if there is a big change in the usual speed, we ask that you contact the Technical Support line - 16913 to perform tests and tests.

You can contact technical support for free through the My Vodafone app, if I have a Vodafone mobile number. Just select the menus: "My Tv Net Voz" (available in See my services)> "Status of my equipment"> "Resolution of Difficulties" and choose the most suitable option. If the difficulty is not overcome, the option of free contact appears.

The line is available every day, from 7 am to 2 am.

Thank you,

Marta_Vodafone