Menu Toggle

Bem-vindo ao Fórum Vodafone

Pré-pagos

Vodafone Fraude

da666anythingX
Visitante

O número 964292302 é uma fraude. Eu também fui atingido por esta fraude desse número: 938954426. Eles ligam para o meu celular, que também se conecta ao meu telefone doméstico ao mesmo tempo (!!) dentro de um segundo e a escória criminal entra em um código muito longo de alguma forma para conseguir isso . O código apareceu na tela do meu celular. Aprendi sobre esta fraude somente depois que eu "paguei" com o dinheiro do meu celular várias vezes! Não sei o quanto eles vão cobrar minha conta de telefone de casa? Se quiserem.

Por que a MEO e a VODAFONE permitem que esta tecnologia nos roube? Alguém nessas empresas será responsável por tais roubos de clientes.

Eu fui a uma loja VODAFONE, mas eles me disseram que só vendem telefones celulares, mas NÃO APOIAM seus clientes! Nenhum suporte técnico!

Como posso parar isso? Como posso remover o link entre o meu vodafone junk-phone e minha linha telefônica doméstica? Gostaria que a Vodafone investigasse esses criminosos e solicito uma compensação por perdas com esta fraude.

Além disso, não consigo fazer login na minha conta do Vodafone. Não aceita mais nada. Então eu preciso de ajuda em vários problemas e prefiro receber ajuda por e-mail ou bate-papo ou fórum (usando uma ferramenta de tradutor de idiomas BRASILEIRO), porque não consigo falar fluentemente o Português.

OBRIGADO.

INGLES - ENGLISH

964292302 number is a scam and a fraud. I also got hit by this fraud from this number: 938954426. They call to my cellphone, which also connects to my home phone at the same time (!!) within a second and the criminal scum enter a very long code somehow to achieve that. The code showed up on my cellphone's screen. I learned about this fraud only after I "paid" with money from my cellphone several times! I don't know how much they will charge my home telephone bill? If they will.

Why is MEO and VODAFONE allows this technology to rob us? Someone at these companies will be held responsible for such robberies of customers.

I went to a VODAFONE store, but they told me that they only SELL mobile phones, but they do NOT SUPPORT their customers!! No technical support!

How can I stop this? How can I remove the link between my Vodafone junk-phone and my home telephone line? I would like Vodafone to investigate these criminals and I am requesting a compensation for losses from this fraud.

Also, I am unable to login to my Vodafone account. It does not accept anything anymore. So I need help on multiple issues amnd I prefer to receive help via email or chat or forum (using a BRAZILIAN language translator tool), because I can not speak Portuguese fluently.

THANK Ü

Mostrar mais
19 RESPOSTAS 19
BrunoC_Vodafone
Antigo Moderador

Hello

First of all, you need to change your username, as it goes against the rules of this forum.

Regarding your question, as we don't have any information about a situation like that, please send us a private message with the Tax Number of your Vodafone service.

Thanks

BrunoC_Vodafone

Mostrar mais
da666anythingX
Visitante

Bom dia Bruno,

I have changed my username as I added numbers to it and kept the important initials. I made my username from Vodafone + D.A. initials of my relative (undisclosed relationship) in an abbreviated version and I can't understand why was it wrong? Was it too short or lacked numbers or special characters or UPPERCASE letters? Or was it because I used Vodafone name in it? It is easy to remember for me. I did not know that main concern would be my forum username as I live in Portugal temporarily and I don't speak it yet, except a few phrases.

Please advise what do you mean by "Tax Number of your Vodafone service"? I will PM you with what I have and what I know. I hope this can be resolved wit5hout me closing the account and seeking an account with a competitor.

Honestly, I wish to never use a mobile device or WiFi, but quite unconstitutionally a lot of places force us to own a cellphone, to receive important codes in life etc. Postal service will not accept my home phone number and demand my cellphone number instead, so are the banks. And I have measured my cellphone with a special device called ACOUSTIMETER AM-10 by EMFIELDS and it shows high levels of dangerous radiation emanating from it. I am aware the cellphones that cost above €500 are safer rto use, but I don't need such expensive one also don't have the budget for it.

The situation is becoming serious against human rights and now this fraud happening. I feel like I was been forced into being defrauded by almost forcefully using and carrying a cellphone. Since I live on a very small island, no need for a cellphone, but they force it onto me. Good for Vodafone, but it is unconstitutional. I wish to not own a cellphone, but they make it as if it is mandatory and that does not reflect democratic values.

I am waiting for this fraud to be resolved and I am quite shocked you have never had such a case before. Very surprised. And I thought visiting a local Vodafone (Vodaphone?) agent would be best solution, because they could have inspected my cellphone, but all they did was suggested to block an unrelated number from gadgets section, which was not an offender at all. The offending numbers I found them two and blocked them, but since the SCAMMERS use a different cell number every time they do this fraud to my account, there is no point in blocking the CRIMINALS.

Regards,

Mostrar mais
LockjaW
Ultra Sábio

Os nicknames utilizados não devem:

incluir marcas ou nomes pertencentes à Vodafone
fazer referência à Vodafone ou aos seus produtos e serviços
utilizar expressões ofensivas
utilizar expressões que sejam semelhantes ou possam ser confundidas com nicknames já existentes.

Your name can't include vodafone.
The previous had an "insult".

@BrunoC_Vodafonewants your "NIF".

Mostrar mais
da666anythingX
Visitante

Olá y Muito obrigado! I did not realise it contained an insult? What kind of insult was it? Oh, it is called NIF... Thank you. I will change the username again, to hopefully meet the requirements. No Vodafone in it, I understand.

Although my former username "**bip**" when I searched the internet I found zero indication of it being derogative or offensive. Quite on the contrary, I found many accounts with "**bip**" as a surname (family name) in Arabic and in Portuguese and "Voda" in many languages means "water" (agua).

P.S. It took me 30 minutes to find where to change the usename and I am struggling to change it again.

Cumprimentos,

Mostrar mais
Joana_Vodafone
Moderador

@vodafoneda666,

Your username can't contain the Vodafone and any reference to one of ours products. If you're having trouble to change it, send us a PM and we will do it for you.

As @LockjaW said, we need your NIF.

You can send all this in the same PM.

Thank You

Joana_Vodafone

Mostrar mais
da666anythingX
Visitante

Onde, where is PM?

I am unable to find where do I send PM? This forum is confusing, not easy to use. There is no clear button or link like "SEND A PM" (em Portugues).

Perhaps it is a case of usual PC "blindness" but it wastes user's time as well.

Mostrar mais
Joana_Vodafone
Moderador

@da666anythingX

Just click over some user that looks like mine (Name_Vodafone) and then, on the right side of your screen choose "Enviar uma mensagem privada".

Thank You

Joana_Vodafone

Mostrar mais
LockjaW
Ultra Sábio
Click a moderator profile (name_vodafone) and inside the profile there's a link to send message, right side of the page.
Mostrar mais
da666anythingX
Visitante

Além disso, não consigo fazer login na minha conta do Vodafone. Não aceita mais nada. Por que não recebo suporte para acessar minha conta do Vodafone?

INGLES - ENGLISH

Also, I am unable to login to my Vodafone account. It does not accept anything anymore. Why am I receiving no support help to log into my Vodafone account?

Mostrar mais