Criação

Resposta

Solução

Activating HBO on laptop without smart TV

faridmv
Visitante
Visitante

Hi,

I just got my internet TV voice package including the HBO but I don't have a smart TV. how can I activate the HBO on my laptop? I went to the hboportugal website but it needs a code assiciates with my account which seems it is accessible only via a smart TV. Is there any other way to access that code?

Regards,

Farid

5 RESPOSTAS 5

JoãoR_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Olá @faridmv

By subscribing via the TV Box, you can subsequently associate your HBO Portugal subscription on the TV Box to the OTT version, so that you can access HBO Portugal also on your smartphone, tablet, PC or PlayStation / XBox, right after subscribing to the Service or at any time, as long as you have an active subscription.

- on TV Box, you must access the settings and check the code that should be used to make the association. The generated code is valid for 72h:
- access the website http://www.hboportugal.com and choose the option Register via Vodafone
- choose the Vodafone TV option, insert the code obtained from the TV Box and fill in the remaining fields (email address, Nickname and password).

Thank You

JoãoR_Vodafone

Thank you so much for your fast response. By TV Box you mean the Hawaii device that the technician guy installed? how should I access to its settings? I logged in to 192.168.1.1 but there was nothing about association code.

OK from the contract attachment I've just found out that the Vodafone technician should have installed another device which was the TV Box that you are talking about. But he just installed the Internet router. Now what should I do?

Hello @faridmv,

In order to analyze the reported situation, send us the following data via private message:

- Account Number

- Full name

- Full address

Thank You,

Rodolf_Vodafone

Thank you yesterday I called vodafone call center and they checked the status. They have scheduled another technician to come and install the TV Box for today.