cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Como sintonizo manualmente os canais sem tv box?

EduardoRaf
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador
Boa tarde! Eu tenho uma telivisão Samsung no quarto sem box e infelizmente só consigo sintonizar 62 canais e o resto não... Já usei a sintonização automática e não consegui fazer a manual.O que posso fazer?
7 RESPOSTAS 7

BrunoF_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Olá @EduardoRaf

Poderá consultar aqui a lista dos canais e respetivas frequências. Poderá ainda consultar aqui a informação sistematizada sobre como efetuar nova sincronização de canais para as principais marcas de televisores.

Obrigado

BrunoF_Vodafone

I have similar problem, most likely with the same cause.

On my TV Philips 19PFL3606H from 2011, the automatic synchronization with the new new digital channels never happened, even it was enabled. Full scan found only analogical channels and no digital. Manual search for one of the frequencies listed in rf-canais-frequencias.pdf found 100% strength of the signal and 100% quality but no channels.

pfl3606dvb.jpg

Another slightly newer TV has successfully found all the digital channels.

Is my TV from 2011 too old? Do I need to buy DVB-T/C decoder for it? If so which standard should support?

(I am writing my post in English, but answer in Portuguese shall be welcome)

Hello @y1b,

In order to be able to verify the situation, we suggest the contact for the Technical Support line 16913.

Thank You

Vodafone Portugal Team

Dear Bruno,

The lack of answers to any of my questions I find disappointing but understandable.

Being forwarded to the paid technical support phone number is irritating at least (not to mention disrespectful or offensive).

I consider myself reasonably satisfied customer including because I never needed to contact the paid customer support phone number. Here I should include the reasonable, now even better, set of channels available without box.

So, in order to keep the state “never needed to call the paid technical support” please answer or help me to find information to the following question:

Which standards a device needs to support to be able to find and receive the DVB channels?

Anónimo
Não aplicável

Hello @y1b

Being forwarded to our technical services is not a lack of answer. As with all interactions in this Forum, our team tries to help as long as it something we can really be helpful.

When is not the case, our first suggestion is reaching to our techs, as they can provide instant support, something we cannot.

If you don't want to call them, we can forwarded the present situation to be analyzed by our technical support. To do so, please provide us with your phone number by private message in order to be reached in the next 24 to 72 hours.

Thanks

BrunoC_Vodafone

y1b
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

Thank you!

Please do forward my questions to the techical support. I sent my phone number in a private message to you.

y1b
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador
Update:
I am happy to say the problem was solved.
I got the phone call by the technical support, I explained the problem and received few suggestions to try. Changing the "country setting" from Portugal to UK was the solution.
So, the sequence for my Philips TV was:
Configuração/Procurar canais/Reinstalar canais/”Selectione pais”: Reino Unido/Antena (DVB-T)/Iniciar
There were found 62 digital and 62 analogue channels.
Note the correct setting is indeed DVB-T. With DVB-C it didn’t work. The description in sincronizacao-canais.pdf may need update.

Thank you for your support!