Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Is roaming disabled for the UK

tazpc
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

Is roaming disabled or have I got the incorrect APN settings?

6 RESPOSTAS 6

Brunna_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Hello @tazpc,
We're here to help. 💪

As a first suggestion, please restart your device, remove the card and check that the roaming option on your device is active. To activate Data Roaming, you can follow the detailed instructions in the online manuals at this link: https://manuaisonline.vodafone.pt
Select the make and model of your device, then ‘Connectivity’ and then ‘Data Consumption’, choose ‘Activate or deactivate data roaming’.

After that, perform a new manual network search and check if the issue has become outdated.
To perform the manual network search operation on your device, you can also follow the detailed instructions in the online manuals, select the make and model of your device, then ‘Connectivity’ and then ‘Network and Internet Settings’, choose ‘Choose network’.

Remember that when roaming, registering with a mobile network may take a little longer than usual.

If the difficulty still persists, please allow us to check your service in the system. To do this, please send us your mobile phone number or customer details (VAT number or account number) by private message.
To send a private message, click on one of the moderators (identified as ‘name_Vodafone’) and choose ‘Send a private message’.

We look forward to your feedback to ensure that the issue is resolved.

Thank you,
Brunna_Vodafone

tazpc
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

I have an eSim not a physical sim, how do I proceed?

Please don't just remove the card. Check that roaming is active and do a manual network search.

If you need any more help, we're here to support you.

Thank you,
Brunna_Vodafone

I havn't removed the card

tazpc
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

and done a network search, it shows Vodafone UK when I do this but keeps jumping from 4G to EDGE

Hello @tazpc,
We've answered your question by private message. Could you please check your messages?

Thank you,
Rosa_Vodafone