Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Cartão GSM M2M para Sistema de contagem solar

FSilva6
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

Instalei um sistema fotovoltaico com potência superior a 4Kw, segundo as novas regras necessita de ter um contador totalizador junto à produção fotovoltaica e um modem GSM para que seja efetuadas leituras remotas da produção de energia elétrica. O cartão GSM para esse modem tem de ser um cartão M2M com 250Mb e permitir comandos OTA (tecnologia Over The Air) e STK (SIM ToolKit) segundo a ERedes.
Como normalmente esse tipo de cartões só está acessível a empresas, existe alguma possibilidade de um cliente particular ter acesso a esses cartões pois as novas regras o obrigam?

9 RESPOSTAS 9

Thau_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Olá @FSilva6,

Agradecemos pelo seu contacto. Informamos que o Cartão SIM Global M2M da Vodafone, atualmente, é uma solução empresarial. Para mais informações será necessário contactar a nossa equipa responsável através do nº 16914 (disponível todos os dias, das 09h00 às 20h00).

Obrigada,

Thau_Vodafone

sagitario1961
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

afinal este serviço so esta disponível nos dias uteis, não todos os dias. quanto ao cartao M2M para envio de dados a E-redes já deveria estar disponível para clientes privados pois a procura agora é muita, mas segunda feira vou ligar ao serviço para ver quais as opções. dado que a instalação é minha porque razao vou ter que estar ligado a uma empresa para ter o dito cartao?

dado 

sagitario

Olá @sagitario1961,
A linha de apoio a empresas 16914, funciona todos os dias, das 9h às 20h.
Pode verificar aqui essa informação. 
Obrigada,
Rosa_Vodafone

Tentei ligar ao serviço, mensagem de o apoio fuciona todos is dias uteis das 9 as20

sagitario

Olá @sagitario1961,

Lamentamos a informação prestada anteriormente.

A nossa linha de apoio ao Cliente Empresarial está disponível das 9h às 20h, em dias úteis.

Obrigado,

Rodolf_Vodafone

YvonneCharman
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador
My solar installer asked me to purchase a sim card for the system insisting it was my responsibility. I purchased a vodafone pay as you go card with no pin number which the installer placed inside the mini router (stuffed inside the meter box). This seemed to work and cost was approx eu10 per year. However, after 6 months Eredes srarted complaining that they could not access the meter. They refused to deal with me insisting I contact my installer. I am waiting for my installer to get back to me. In the meantime I discovered that the mini router sim slot looked warped and replaced the router with a std gsm modem. This appears to work as edp now appear to be getting my eredes meter reading, although I have not had a bill for 2 months. However, the gsm modem is clocking up charges rapidly, eu1.99 each time eredes communicates, and sometimes more, resulting in high costs. Is this due to the difference in communication of the gsm vs installer modem? Or was the installer modem never working.

Hello @YvonneCharman,

Thank you for contacting us.

When talking about a prepaid card, a €1,99 charge usually is connected to mobile data usage, so the communications might be happening through the internet, and since the card probably doesn't have a plan with the data included, it's charging you everytime it uses it. 

Allow us to confirm all of this information, please contact one of the moderators via private message with your Vodafone account number or NIF number.

To send a private message, simply go to the profile of one of the moderators (you can click on my name) and click on "Send a private message" (right-hand side in red). The moderators are identified by "Username_Vodafone".

Thank you,
Mayon_Vodafone

My vodafone easy card appears to be working, in my gsm modem, connected to my solar meter, as all the readings at e-redes are being registered daily. However, vodafone are charging eu1.99 every 5 days just for the benefit to e-redes to verify my personal meter connected to my solar system against their meter. I phoned the business line to try to find out about their m2m tariffs and they advised me that they would phone me back. I am still waiting for their callback. Does anyone else have a suggestion for a cheaper option alternative sim card?

Hi @YvonneCharman

We are here to help and analyze your issue, so we ask that you send us a private message with your customer details: NIF and Vodafone account number.

To send a private message, click on one of the moderators (these are users identified with "name_Vodafone") and choose "Send a private message".

We thank you for your understanding.

Thanks,

Jvitor_Vodafone