Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Max App cannot be installed

Stephanus18
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

After HBO Max changed to Max, I am struggling to make the new app work. When Downloading the Max app on my vodafone box from the playstore, the App only displays screenshot and says "Este item nao esta disponivel no seu pais.

3 RESPOSTAS 3

Barb_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Hello @Stephanus18

Please check the country of your Google account. If it's not Portugal, we suggest you try accessing Max via your browser.

If you are accessing Max on a fixed device, please contact technical support on 16913.

Thank you, 

Barb_Vodafone 

Stephanus18
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

Unfortunately neither option works. I am unable to change my Playstore location, and there is no browser installed on my Vodafone Box. 

Hello @Stephanus18,

Therefore, we ask that you access the Tobi Chat, following the steps below, to carry out the necessary investigations in order to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
- Go to https://tobi.vodafone.pt;
- Enter your telephone number;
- Type: Difficulties Landline;
- Validate your tax identification number (NIF) and postal code;
- Select your address;
- Choose the difficulty using the options indicated by TOBi.

If the situation is not resolved at the end of the interaction with our automatic assistant, Technical Support will call you immediately free of charge and as a priority.

Alternatively, you can contact our technical support so that the appropriate tests can be carried out to resolve the issue, by calling our number 16913 or 911 691 300 (charged at the Vodafone mobile network rate) every day from 7 am to 2 am. We appreciate your understanding and hope that the situation will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Jvitor_Vodafone