Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Hi Vodafone

Buzi
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

Do you even test your MyVodafone portal ? Do you even try to use it as a customer ? Please see the images below. Either you use Safari, Chrome or Firefox, this is always the same. And yes, both MacOS or Windows. When you are able to login to the accounts, it's slow as using a 56kpbs modem. Unbelievable!!! And yes, I've tried using different connections, wifi and cable using your Vodafone router, or using Vodafone 5G. It's a PAIN!!!! And if it's not the portal, it's your phone support. Have you ever tried to call to your customer support and listen more the 30 min the same portion of a song in a loop ?!?!? What about trying to get to the operator thru your robot machine !?! It's easier just to switch provider. 

C'mon. You can do better that this. Since you got hacked you are getting worse in your customer support. I've left complaints in your books, and you keep ignoring replying politely with a formal response. That doesn't solve the issues that a lot of customers are raising. I'am sorry, this is my feedback, and although I like your internet, voice and tv services, you have one of the worst support client services I know. And you weren't always like this. Please pass my input to your quality department. I invite them to see for their own eyes while I access your portal or I call your services. 

Best Regards, 

Miguel

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 19.35.52.pngScreenshot 2024-04-22 at 19.36.07.png

4 RESPOSTAS 4

Prag_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Hello @Buzi 

Thanks for reaching out to us.
We are sorry for your dissatisfaction.

After testing, we found no difficulties accessing My Vodafone via browser. 

Have you tested access through the app? Do you also experience difficulties?

What browser and version do you use?
What Internet Server do you use?
What type of Internet access do you use (cable, adsl, etc...)?
Do you use a proxy? Do you use antivirus? If so which one?
Do you use a firewall?
Have you tested this type of access from another computer? If so, did you get access?

We ask that you contact one of the moderators with all details including your Vodafone account number.

To send a private message, simply access the profile of one of the moderators (you can click on my name) and click on "Send a private message" (right side in red). Moderators are identified by "Username_Vodafone".

Thanks 
Prag_Vodafone

Buzi
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

[answers inline]

> Have you tested access through the app? Do you also experience difficulties?
I have used the app in the mobile phone. But every time you need to change from one account number to the other, the app takes a lot of time switching or gathering the information, just like when the web version works. I usually prefer to use the web version because it's wide and easy to see. The App UX is not very friendly (like the web, but at least it the web you can make it expand the window).

> What browser and version do you use?
By default MacOS and Safari last versions (currently: Apple M2 Pro running MacOS 14.4.1, Version 17.4.1)
As an alternative I also have a Chrome browser 124.0.6367.62 when a site reports issues.
When things get rough, like today, I also switch to a Surface using  Chrome and Firefox on Windows (usualy last versions).

What Internet Server do you use?
Vodafone (fibre at home, using cable and wifi, and also Vodafone 5G. Same issues in all types of connections.

What type of Internet access do you use (cable, adsl, etc...)?
See previous answer. 

Do you use a proxy? Do you use antivirus? If so which one?
No proxy. Microsoft Defender.

Do you use a firewall?
Yes, inbound not allowed. All connections, stateful, allowed. But even if the firewall is off, the issues are the same.

Have you tested this type of access from another computer? If so, did you get access?
As I mentioned before, yes.

As a summary:
- Please read again my first post. You are throwing me a default questionnaire when all the answers were already given in my first post.
- Please notice that my post mentions not only My Vodafone issues but I also provided feedback and needed improvements for your customers support service. And if you have doubts on this, just read my previous item on this reply.
- I didn't wrote that My Vodafone isn't working, I wrote that it's a pain to use it considering the amount of errors it throws and the huge slowness. And I also invited you to have your quality department to you see with me. 

Thank you for your reply, I will send you my customer ID. 

Best Regards, 
Miguel 

Thanks for the info, and we apologize for the repeated info.

We will continue the answer through the private message you sent us. 

Thanks,

Mayon_Vodafone

Thank You. I updated my first message. There was a misleading typo. 

Where you read: 
"And you were always like this."
It should be read:
"And you weren't always like this."