Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

I asked for change of plan but Vodafone store did not do it

faridmv
Visitante
Visitante

I have a Vodafone sim card. I am on a trip in abroad right now and before I start my trip, just asked your store in Lisbon airport terminal 1 to change my sim card plan from "Vodafone You" to "Vodafone Easy" and topup it with 10 Eur. Also I had the same request for my wife's sim card and she was with me in there. The date was 5th of January 2020 around 14:30. I gave the guy 20 Euro to make our sim cards plan to "Vodafone Easy" and topup each of them with 10 Eur. He did change my wife's sim card plan to "Vodafone Easy", but he did not change my sim card plan and it is still Vodafone You. He did not topup any of sim cards and their balances still are 0.00 Eur. I have tried to send an email via contact form of your website it keeps show an error message. Please give an email address to send the details and sim card numbers to follow up the problem. I need to change my sim card plan in order to prevent it from being suspended.

Cheers

1 RESPOSTA 1

Rute_Vodafone
Administrador
Administrador

Hello @faridmv,

To be able to verify the change and perform the same way as required, the pedals that are indicated by the private message:

- phone number

- full name of the holder

- full address (with zip code)

- Original PIN

To send a private message, click on one of the moderators (they are users identified with "name_Vodafone") and choose "Send a private message".

Thank you,

Rute_Vodafone