Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Cant pay with Paypal or credit card

BenSSS
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador
Hello, I recently got the yorn X xard. At first I was able to top it up with paypal through the webside online. However, now I am not able to do it anymore. I also can not pay with credit card, Since I am an exchange student and not a portugese citizen, I cant top it up with the atm reference. Any ideas why i cant charge with paypal or credit card? Best regard
3 RESPOSTAS 3

Rute_Vodafone
Administrador
Administrador

Olá @BenSSS,

We have no record of difficulties with payments through the app.

We suggest that you go to a Vodafone store to make payment directly there.

Thank you,

The Vodafone Portugal Team

I have the same problem, I'm not able to top-up my account. I tried with the mobile app and with the website and nothing. In both platforms, I get a " The service is not eligible to make payments by credit card" message. Going to a Vodafone store every two weeks is not a solution. Even worse in the current situation of isolation and social distancing. Is there an email or way to talk with a person about this?

@alerizzo

In order to be possible to make payments through the My Vodafone App, the number must have been active for more than 3 months and registered with the name, address of the Portuguese taxpayer of the holder.

If you meet these requirements and are not succeeding, send us a private message with the following data:

- Vodafone number

- Full address

- Full name

- Original Pin Code

Thank You

Brunof_Vodafone