Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Vodafone Go only uploading 15GB not 30GB

DJWA
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

I uploaded on vodafone GO today 15Euros.  The tarrif says that should get me 30GB for 15 days but the website for managing my dongle/number only says it has 15GB for 15 days.  Has the tarrif changed or can I get the other 15GB I should have received please?  I am from the UK visiting Portugal BTW so apologies for my bad Portuguese.

Eu carreguei na vodafone GO hoje 15Euros. O tarrif diz que deve me dar 30GB por 15 dias, mas o site para gerenciar meu dongle / número só diz que tem 15GB por 15 dias. O tarrif mudou ou posso obter os outros 15GB que deveria ter recebido, por favor? Eu sou do Reino Unido visitando Portugal BTW então peço desculpas pelo meu mau português.

3 RESPOSTAS 3

Anónimo
Não aplicável

Hello @DJWA

In order for us to help, please tell us your number and original PIN code, through private message here in the forum.

Thank You

João - Vodafone

DJWA
Novo Utilizador
Novo Utilizador

number *********

original pin ****

Thanks

Dominic

Anónimo
Não aplicável

Your personal information should always be sent by private message for security and confidentiality purposes.To do this, just select one of the moderators on the right side of the forum page and then choose the - '' Enviar Mensagem Privada''

The number and pin that indicates us is referring to a mobile with 1GB of internet, it will be necessary to give us (through private message) the number associated with the broadband as well as the initial pin.

Thank you,

André_Vodafone