cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

Criação

Resposta

Solução

Purchased eSim on Wednesday and cannot activate it today.

mrdimitris
Super Visitante
Super Visitante

Hello, I purchased an eSIM on Wednesday and went to activate it today and it won't work. I'm in Canada and arriving next Monday July 8th and wanted to ensure I had network connectivity when I got there. Can I activate my eSIM outside of Portugal? I have two emails, one with the QR code and one with the activation and other information.

Thank you.

7 RESPOSTAS 7

Barb_Vodafone
Moderador
Moderador

Hello @mrdimitris,

We're here to help with your eSIM activation questions.

Please note that you should activate when you are ready to use the eSIM. You can do this during your flight or when you arrive in Portugal. Make sure that data roaming is activated for the eSIM installed.

Before arriving in Portugal, you must install the eSIM in your device. To do this, you will need a stable internet connection. You can use another device to scan the QR code or install your eSIM manually.

If you have any further questions, we're here to help.

If you want to check specifically about your number, please send us a private message.

To send a private message, click on one of the moderators (these are the users identified with "name_Vodafone") and choose "Send a private message".

Thank you, 
Barb_Vodafone

mrdimitris
Super Visitante
Super Visitante

Thank you I sent you a PM

mrdimitris
Super Visitante
Super Visitante

Hello, this is still outstanding and I'm travelling this weekend.  Is there anyway to activate the eSIM before I arrive in Portugal on Monday morning? 

Hello, @mrdimitris,

It's almost time to travel, great!

We recommend that you activate eSIM when you're ready to use it. You can do this during the flight or when you arrive at your destination. Check that data roaming is activated for the eSIM installed.

If you need any further assistance, we're happy to help.

Thank you, 
David_Vodafone

Hello David, as I mentioned to Barb, the QR code returns an error message and she was looking into it. She said she escalated to someone else as there was a problem with my account so it cannot be activated. 

Hello, @mrdimitris,

Please check your private messages, where we've answered the question you sent us.

Thank you,
Flávia_Vodafone

mrdimitris
Super Visitante
Super Visitante

Hello David, as I mentioned to Barb, the QR code returns an error message and she was looking into it. She said she escalated to someone else as there was a problem with my account so it cannot be activated.