Criação

Resposta

Solução

Posso escolher um número de telefone?

oleg77
Visitante Junior
Visitante Junior

Eu quero comprar um cartão SIM.
É possível encomendar e comprar um cartão SIM com um determinado conjunto de números (entre disponíveis, não utilizados)? Por exemplo,
+351-código da operadora-333-33-33 e assim por diante?

19 RESPOSTAS 19

Hi, I just purchased a sim card with number 91 091 17 69 and I would like to change it to “xxx230390” is it possible? Thanks a lot! Michaela

Hello, @Michaela 

Thank you for your message.

It is possible for a Vodafone customer to change their telephone number to a preferential number, however with the numbering you indicate, there are currently no telephone numbers available.

Thank you
Brunof_Vodafone

oleg77
Visitante Junior
Visitante Junior

Before buying a SIM card, can I find out if the numbers I'm interested in are free? How can I find out if rooms are available?

It is only possible to check if the number you want is available after you have a SIM card.

You can get a free SIM card here. After having it in your possession, we can check in our system the availability of the number of your choice.

For this, you will need to send us a private message with your current number and the number you want to switch to.

To send a private message, click on one of the moderators (these are the users identified with "name_Vodafone") and choose "Send a private message".

We hope we clarified this question.

Thank you,

Susan_Vodafone

oleg77
Visitante Junior
Visitante Junior

I understood you correctly: I buy any or order a vodafone SIM card. then I write you the number of the purchased card and I write you a few numbers to which I want to change the already purchased SIM. Then you check those numbers. If they are available - change my number. It's like that?

map.

Correct, once you have your SIM card you can contact us by private message telling us the number you already have and the number you want to join.

Thank you,
Carol_Vodafone

oleg77
Visitante Junior
Visitante Junior

Fine. I'll buy a sim card and get back to you here.
Tell me, do you have packages that do not provide for constant monthly replenishment?

Vodafone has non-buying tariffs, such as Vodafone Easy and Vodafone Directo, you can check all the conditions of these tariffs here.

Thank you,
Carol_Vodafone

oleg77
Visitante Junior
Visitante Junior

Does the free SIM card come with mandatory monthly payments?

Olá @oleg77 

You are getting a pre-paid SIM Card.

Thanks

Prag_Vodafone